Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sharpie Liquid Pencil

Have you seen the Sharpie Liquid Pencil yet? It claims to :
  • Write as smooth as a pen
  • Erase like a pencil
  • Become permanent like a sharpie marker after three days
Sharpie Liquid Pencil
It seems like a good fit for somebody like me who typically sketches w/ pen or sharpie. The prospect of never having to shake out another mechanical pencil lead sounds pretty good. I also love the idea of it becoming permanent so sketch books don’t end up a fuzzy, blurry mess as the pencil gets smeared around the pages. I wonder if it works on scantron tests. Just looking at the pictures, I wish it came with a skinnier body because I don’t really like holding fat pens or pencils. Overall, it sounds like a pretty cool upgrade old-school and mechanical pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment